INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND REGIONAL INTEGRATION
This program aims to assist member countries to improve their presence in international agroindustrial markets and to deepen regional integration, as a route to increased economic development and well-being.
Its lines of action include a focus on agrifood trade, support for processes of regional integration and coordination of trade policy, as well as its role as an information reference center on trade agreements.
- Daniel Rodríguez Sáenz, Manager, Delegation in Panama - daniel.Rodriguez@iica.int
- Adriana Campos Azofeifa. Technical Specialist, Headquarters in Costa Rica - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allister Glean Reynold. Specialist for the Caribbean Region, Delegation in Saint Lucia - email@example.com
- Nadia Monge Hernández. Technical Specialist, Headquarters in Costa Rica - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Felix Peña, Argentina
- Martín Piñeiro, Argentina
- Osvaldo Rosales, Chile
Rendición de cuentas IICA Paraguay
Entrevista a José Perdomo, Presidente Ejecutivo de CropLife Latin America.