CLIMATE CHANGE, NATURAL RESOURCES AND MANAGEMENT OF PRODUCTION RISKS
This program concentrates on issues related to the sustainability of natural resources, particularly soil and water, and on managing risks associated with the dynamics of agroproduction and the rural environment.
Actions are geared towards achieving sustainable management of production resources, increased resilience capacity and the development of platforms to enable efficient and effective management of the risk of external shocks.
- Kelly Witkowski, Manager, Headquarters in Costa Rica - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abimbola Abiola. Technical Specialist, Headquarters in Costa Rica - email@example.com
- Kattia Fajardo Torres. Technical Specialist, Headquarters in Costa Rica - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gabriela Quiroga Gilardoni. Technical Specialist, Headquarters in Costa Rica - email@example.com
- Karen Montiel López. Technical Specialist, Headquarters in Costa Rica - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chaney St. Martín. Technical Specialist, Delegation in Trinidad and Tobago - email@example.com
- Andrea Carolina Borda. Technical Specialist, Delegation in Colombia - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natalia Caballero. Technical Specialist, Delegation in Uruguay - email@example.com
- María Beatriz Giraudo, Argentina
- Desiree Elizondo, Nicaragua
- James Fletcher, Saint Lucia
María Emilia Undurraga. Ministra de Agricultura de Chile. JIA 2021.
Rendición de cuentas IICA Paraguay
Betsaida Soublette, Experiencia metodología SRI. Venezuela.
Promoting sustaniable Livelihood through the utilization of Permapiculture for Mangrove rehabilitation in costal communities in Surinam